Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012


On behalf of both Savannah (Shay) and myself, I would just like to say Happy New Year's! :D
2011 for me was a very stressful year, but now that it's 2012, I'm hoping that I can put all of that behind me and start over. I've come up with a list of some things that I would like to get accomplished in 2012:
1. Stop complaining about my life in general. People tend to find it annoying.
2. Watch more movies. I fail epically at this.
3. Get my school to reform the uniforms. I cannot take one more minute of shapeless, flat out ugly plaid. Something must be done.
4. Write letters to Savannah (a.k.a. Shay) often.
5. Purchase a good camera (right now I'm leaning towards a Canon Rebel t3i...it will take some major saving though) and do some real photography (most of which will probably make its way to the blog).
6. Work on my grammar nazi-ness. People tend not to like this either.
7. Spend less time on the computer. I feel like I'm missing out on so many things. But at the same time, I don't. So, we'll see how this one goes.
8. Exercise everyday. Right now, it's only happening about once a week, which is simply not acceptable...
9. Make this blog bigger and better and achieve more than one follower. I'll have to talk to Savannah about it, but we'll probably set a goal for our blog for how many followers we want (or need...) in 2012. But I assure you, it will be more than one. -___-
10. Start supporting a charity. I have been thinking about this for a while now, and I have a few charities in mind, but I haven't fully committed yet. I want to start helping out a charity.

Well, that was quite a long list. I feel like putting it all somewhere will help me keep it hammered into my brain though. I hope you all had a wonderful (and safe) New Year's. Mine was quite interesting...it was spent at my parent's friend's house, watching four little kids (two of which were extremely cute and the other two...well...) and sipping water (and champagne once the clock struck 12:00). I also got to listen to the adults make fun of Lady Gaga and Travie McCoy on the ABC special. They can't help that they're awesome (well, they are...their music is a different story...). Again, Happy New Year's! :D

*photo courtesy of gossipextra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment