Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vampire Playlist

Recently, I've been watching a lot of vampire movies, and that has gotten me in the mood to make a vampire playlist! So, here's a few songs from vampire movies and some that I just think would go well in a vampire movie. :)
*NOTE: some songs will be listed twice. One is the original, and one is a cover that was either featured in the movie or I think is worth listing.*

Format:

Song - Artist

1. Miss Murder - AFI
2. We Love Like Vampires - Sparks The Rescue
3. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me' - Fall Out Boy
4. Lost In The Shadows (The Lost Boys) - Lou Gramm
5. The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance
6. This Is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance
7. It's Just Me - Escape The Fate
8. People Are Strange - The Doors
9. People Are Strange - Echo And The Bunnymen (cover)
10. Cry Little Sister (Theme From The Lost Boys) - Gerard McMann
11. Cry Little Sister (Theme From The Lost Boys) - Aiden (cover)
12. Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones
13. Sympathy For The Devil - Guns N' Roses
14. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Marilyn Manson
15. Violet Hill - Coldplay
16. Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars

-Alex (A.K.A. Tally)

No comments:

Post a Comment