Monday, January 2, 2012

Metallico








A few metallic things I've had my eye on for a while...

1. Michael Kors handbag (that I received for Christmas). This is one of the two things on the list that I actually own.

2. Metallico eye pencil set from Ulta.

3. Metallic-y dress from TopShop.

4. Pretty sunglasses by Prada.

5. Metallic snakeskin-print strappy heels, also from TopShop.

6. Classic Chanel No. 5 perfume...this is the second thing on the list that I own (I also received this for Christmas).

7. A bronze-and-gold colored clutch by Alexander Mcqueen. By far the most dreamy item on the list. ;)

-Tally (A.K.A. Alex...the colorful and enchanting mango)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely clutch! Great Blog sweeties, keep on doing it =)

    Would you mind following each other?
    xoxo

    thefashionwayfarer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete