Friday, December 30, 2011

Movie Time

Today was good. Slept in late again. Had ramen for breakfast (technically lunch.) Then went shopping with Mom and Michaela. After all the shopping I now have three new shirts, two  movies (Batman Begins, and Captain America*,) and like 6 books. Then I went to the movies with some friends. Saw an intense movie called, "The Darkest Hour." 

It was very exciting. It's absolutely horrifying to think of being in the position they were. Later I watched part of The Secret of NIMH with Kell (short for Michaela) and now she's watching The Secret of Nimh II: Timmy to the Rescue. I'm going to watch Batman Begins so got to go.

*Captain America is one of my favorites. I love the Marvel movies and I've seen all of them (X-Men, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk...and all the sequels and such that come with them.)



No comments:

Post a Comment