Monday, January 16, 2012

Chili's & Movies

It's monday, and I'm NOT at school. It's really great.

Yesterday I went to Chili's to celebrate my friends birthday. Happy belated Birthday Meagan! I ate "Bacon Ranch Quesadillas" and they were awesome! After I had some awesome cookie cake. 
(from the menu at Chilis.com)
Then we busted open a pinata. I got a bunch of candy but my favorites were the jaw breakers. Later
in the night we watched "She's the Man" with Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum. That's definitely one of my favorite soccer movies, especially since there aren't a lot of them. It's hilarious.

Yeah so that's what I've been up to. I'm sorry for anyone who has to work or go to school today. Also I recently began reading "Austenland" by Shannon Hale. It's pretty good but I think it has an unfair advantage towards being liked because it's Jane Austen related, but whatever.

-Savannah (A.K.A. Shay)

No comments:

Post a Comment