Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stuffed Animals, not the cute kind!

Hey I was looking at some pics I uploaded on my computer and I found these from when my family and I were in Cabela's (mentioned in my "See ya later Fort Worth!" post.) As I mentioned before the place is like Bass Pro Shops, so hunting/fishing/that kinda thing. It's kind of horrific but the place was FILLED with stuffed animals (like taxidermy, not cute toys.) Even though it's kind of creepy it was neat getting to see so many different animals up close (There was even a zebra, and a polar bear!) Anyways, here are the pics:




















I figured my vegetarian friend (not saying any names *cough Tally cough*) may be offended so check out this plaque that was in front of the huge mountain where most the animals were.



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!!
    follow each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin
    http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete