Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pictue Post


























too many pictures to describe them all so I'll give you a summary. I've been on the computer a lot lately. Yesterday we went to my cousin's (Stacey.) We made Christmas cookies (yeah, that means longhorn cookie cutters in Texas,) played DVD Scene It and  Apples to Apples. Today, Stacey took my sister, Michaela (muh.kell.a) and me to Sydney & Co. a hair salon where my Aunt Sherrie works. We met my mom there, and she, my sister, and I had our hair cut. That was fun. I got a trim which is my usual. Those feet are actually my sister's from when she was sitting in the spinny chair. Then when we got home I ran around and took pictures. There are some of our Christmas decorations, the backyard, and our nice, cozy fire. (I love having fires, I guess I'm a lil pyro!) For some reason one of the pictures (the penultimate, next to last, one) turned out strange like I moved the camera in the middle of my shot. Also, if you notice the huge pile of logs and the stump, we just had a huge oak tree cut down in the back because it died from the drought and was looking pretty shady. That's basically what all the pictures are. Hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment