Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days 'til Christmas!

That's right, today was officially 12 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS! It's time (if you haven't already) to bring out those decorations, scavenge for those Christmas classics, (*cough cough *The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, maybe even A Nightmare Before Christmas, or Gremlins,) hang up some lights, and crank your radios to stations where you can enjoy Christmas tunes all the way from the "Jingle Bell Rock" to "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out."

Even if you don't celebrate Christmas this is a wonderful time to be with family and be grateful for everything you have. If you're moping around, or in other words not on this seasonal high, please get it together! Bake some cookies, call up a friend, watch a great Disney! I don't know, just don't sulk, this is a time for cheer! So please, if you're down, cheer up and if you're um...up? then great. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season, and a Happy New Year!

Those of you who are going to be out shopping and in a lot of traffic, please be careful! Drive safe and be patient. It's annoying to hear but it's "better safe than sorry."

That's almost all I wanted to share for now other than the fact that I can't wait for this week to finish, then Christmas break will have officially started! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

p.s.
Just a quick note. I finished Emma. I loved it so much (Jane Austen rocks! definitely recommend you read some of her work) that I decided to re-read Pride and Prejudice! It's great!

1 comment:

  1. YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT! I heard "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" on the Christmas station the other day and I was like FALL OUT BOY! FALL OUT BOY! :D!

    ReplyDelete