Thursday, December 29, 2011

See Ya Later Fort Worth!

Today my mom, my sister, and I left Fort Worth. We all had a great time there. Here are the pictures from Six Flags, sorry it took me so long to put them on. I couldn't find the memory card thing that I use in order to move pictures from my phone to the computer. I found it eventually though.








Originally all three of us were going to go but instead my mom let us go by ourselves while she hung out with our aunt who lives near by. Surprisingly, Six Flags was really busy! The lines were huge, so we only rode a few rides and most of them were like kid rides. A few were The Shockwave, Conquistador, La Fiesta de Las Tazas, Rodeo, Yosemite Sam and the Gold River Adventure, and El Sombrero (the was the last one before leaving.) I mentioned previously that I've been really into Batman stuff lately, so naturally, I was super excited to enjoy the Gotham City area of Six Flags, and ride the Batman (again.) I had no idea that once we got there I'd find out that for one reason or another GOTHAM CITY WAS CLOSED!!! THAT MEANS NO BATMAN! Who knows when I'll go to Six Flags again....I was so disappointed. After facing this I bought myself a cute Batman cape to help make up for the loss. still.

That night (Tuesday night) I stayed up watching some Batman movies I got for Christmas (Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin.) They were awesome!!! I thought Robin was super hot! Later I looked up the actor who played him (Chris O'Donnell) but only to find out he's old (for me.) So that's sort of a downer. Still, Batman's awesome.

After sleeping in (like a ton) we went out to eat with my brother at this neat Mexican place. I had this great Tortilla Soup (La Sopa de Tortillas) and the place was also a bakery so I got this cookie with neon pink frosting. It was pretty good but mostly just looked cool. I also got a pick of the courthouse and some other buildings in downtown Fort Worth. We also went out to eat at an Italian restaurant called, "Mamma Mia: Italian Grill & Pizza." I had this huge cheese ravioli that was absolutely delicious. The atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxed.





Then after more sleeping in, today began. We left my brother and sister-in-law's house around lunch. We weren't in a rush so we stopped at this place called "Cabela's." It's a hunting and fishing store, like Bass Pro Shop. Michaela wanted a camo jacket but we couldn't find one that was her style. The place was really neat though, and kind of freaky. There were tons of stuffed animals in the place like moose, geese, deer, wolves, snakes, a zebra, and even a polar bear.

We made it home safe and sound. Michaela just finished her Scooby Doo Movie ("New Scooby-Doo Movies" 1972) and now we're watching one of our favorites, "Brother Bear."





No comments:

Post a Comment