Friday, December 2, 2011

After School Laziness

Today was a pretty good day in a very long and tiring week. Finished up school with fractioning a shakesperian sonnet in my English class. Nothing too special today. Tons of homework, but now that I think about we did watch Looney Toons in French. That was fun. Can you say you watched french cartoons!!! Ha, I didn't think so. (Doesn't count if you're from France.)
Recently, since the school basketball season started my mom (who's a coach) and my lil sis (who plays the sport) haven't been home a lot after school due to games they have.I don't play, used to but not anymore. Anyways, I usually spend my free couple of hours eating, doing homework, watching Netflix, and that sort of thing. Recently, I've been watching this cute show, Danny Phantom, and just finished another called Avatar: The Last Airbender. Both are great. I also really enjoy watching anime shows. My sister's the best at finding them though. Some great shows are Ouran High School's Host Club, Spice and Wolf, and Fruits Basket, in case your wondering.  Yesterday, I figured I'd try and find a new addicting anime but my first attempt was an EPIC FAIL!!!! The horrid show was called Elfen Lied. The image and description looked promising, but barely three minutes into the show you could tell that the creator had no problem with slashing apart people ruthlessly and female nudity. I forced myself through it with gritted teeth but never again! I can happily say that show has been removed from our Instant Que forever. Luckily, after this horrid feature I actually found a decent show called Full Metal Panic! It was very interesting, a little vulgar but funny.

Haven't eaten yet so I think I'm going to go find some ramen. I LOVE RAMEN! <3 Sure, it may have tons of sodium, but I'm a highschool runner so therefore don't have a lot of need to worry. Easy Mac is also great. You can see I have a preference for the fast and easy foods, but what can I say, they're good.

p.s. Tally's addicted to sweet tea to but in Pennsylvania, where she recently moved, there is a horrid lack of legitimate tea brands. Sorry Tally. Moving from one of the Top Tea Towns (in Texas) to little only three brands of tea town.

I'll tell you more about my week later. TGIF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment