Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Break







1) a group of stylish mannequins at Kohl's 2) a very majestic reindeer at Target 3) strolling through Target 4) some branches looking neat on this tree in the back yard 4) wind chimes that are also in the back. I drew them once before. and 5) that's my family's chihuahua, Pepsi. Isn't he cute!

It's Christmas Break!!! This week at school took forever to pass by but the break is finally here. It has been great so far. There have been cookies, church lock-ins, christmas trees, and hot coco! I love it. I watched The Notebook for the first time yesterday and holy cow. It put me at a loss for words because it was so moving. If you have not seen it, *Cough Tally Cough* you definitely should...soon. like right now.
Also, y'all didn't know this but my computer's charger broke so I've been using my mom for like two months now. Today though, mom got me a charger from Best Buy so I have my computer back, all to myself. That makes me really happy. I hope that everyone is enjoying the holidays and gets to spend a lot of time with family and friends. Merry Christmas everyone! (7 Days til Christmas)

I almost forgot to mention. There's this awesome site called deviantart.com. I got a profile on it a while back but never really used it until tonight. The site is basically a place where artists can post and organize there work, and look at pieces by other artists. I've only put a couple of photos so far but I still enjoy the site immensely. Please go check out my profile if you get the chance. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment