Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Swag

 I slept in late, but in my defense I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. Right now I'm just playing on the computer. I found this great video by one of my favorite youtubers(?) Ryan Higa. (channel here) Its called "Christmas Swag." 
Go check it out; it's hilarious. Yeah so that's just about all I'm up too right now.

Hold up, I think we're going to Six Flags Over Texas today. We were really lucky and chanced upon some tickets for a great price. Right now they're doing this thing called "Holiday in the Park." I'm not really sure what it is but I hope that all the rides are open. One year we got season passes and I've been there a couple of other times. I really like the Shockwave, and the Batman (even more now.) I also rode on the Titan before. Those are the most nerve-wracking ones I've ridden so far but who knows maybe I'll ride the Superman or Mr. Freeze today. (Just thinking about them makes my stomach knot up.) Then again maybe I'll just stick with the usual and have fun swinging around the El Sombrero, driving Antiqe Cars, or getting dizzy on the Crazy Legs. I can't wait! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment